Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Goog-spiration

In Google We TrustImage Source

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago in my post, "It it Book-Worthy?" I've been using my Search Insider column as a test-bed of sorts to gauge interest in marketing lessons from Google and see if this would make good book fodder.

I continued the thread in last week's column and, while the reader response was not nearly as strong, I found myself enjoying putting pen to paper, er... fingers to keyboard, again on the topic which may be almost as important when it comes tome deciding if I'm actually going to take up the task of writing a book.

At any rate, here's the blurb. Please keep those comments (and thumbs!) coming.

More On: Everything I Need to Know About Marketing I Learned From Google

In my last column I laid out 10 lessons I learned about marketing from Google. The response from the Search Insider community was, to borrow a phrase from Gaylord Focker in "Meet the Parents," strong-to-very-strong. I received some great feedback and all sorts of suggestions for other golden Google rules. Today, I'll continue the thread around marketing lessons learned from Google.
» 1 Comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails