Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Many Ad Agency Execs Does It Take to Change a Light Bulb?

I've sunken to a new low -- passing off screenshots from Facebook updates as blog posts. But I'm not apologizing...

As I ruminated in my last post, in today's sound-byte culture, very few people (readers or writers) have the time or patience for excessive verbiage.

To me, this blog is a personal brand portal of sorts -- a central location for me to sound off on all things digital media and marketing. I use Twitter, Facebook, and my 17 other blogs for a combination of personal and professional musings. For those people out there who only care about my indsutry-related rants, you can quit following me on all those other platforms -- Digital Sea Change is the only destination you need to monitor.

Now, enough excessive verbiage -- here's the punchline...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good one. told it to by b-school class and got some laughs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails