Friday, September 3, 2010

Gone Googley...

I started this blog back in August of 2008 because, as I noted at the time, "I found myself without a forum to comment on general trends in digital marketing and media." Sure, I had some 15-ish active blogs but they were all specific to some niche in the industry or some quirk of my personality.

Today, I'm fortunate to have found a forum and following through my book, Everything I Know about Marketing I Learned from Google, and the Googley Lessons blog. Going forward, I'll be putting Digital Sea Change on hold indefinitely and consolidating all my digital marketing blogging on my book website.

I'll leave this blog intact so that you can peruse my posts over the past couple years -- including those I pointed to directly in the book -- but I will not be adding any new content. If this is the first time you're visiting my blog and just want the highlights, please see my "Favorite Posts of All-Time" on the right rail.

I hope you'll join me at GoogleyLessons.com/blog as I continue the blue ocean pursuit. After all, it's only getting Googlier!

15 comments:

blaza said...

I Like the seo managment and marketing
seo managment & Marketing

Online Advertising said...

good article. why are you not writing any articles these days?

PPC Agency Kent said...

I recently came across your article and read together. I wish to express my admiration for your writing skills and ability to make readers read from beginning to end. .....

Digital Marketing Agency said...

Excellent information about internet marketing has been demonstrated in this post. Nice blog.

digital marketing said...

Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.

standford adler said...

Awesome job done here..:)Thanks SEO Company San Francisco

Maurice Pineda said...

A very inspiring post as well as inspiring taught thus, I really appreciate it! Thanks.

Maurice @ digital agency philippines

AlamNobi said...

Hello Goldman ,
This is my first visit here, I am from Canada.Thanks for your tips on how to learn internet marketing. I think the internet marketing is changing at a rapid pace with good attitude, cause it is more cheaper and attractive than the older ways.
digital marketing melbourne

Shah said...

I will follow your valuable tips on how to do perform digital marketing cause it’s a marketing method to attract the attention of consumers which relies on electronic devices such as smartphones, computers, game consoles and tablets. Over the recent years digital marketing has exploded and lots of businesses, both big and small are taking advantage of it. Digital marketing has now become one of the most important parts to promoting any online business. is it a rapidly growing marketing technique but it’s also well on its way to becoming the future of online marketing and will be favoured by billions worldwide. Digital marketing is also much quicker and more practical than the older ways. And with businesses moving fast, it almost goes hand-in-hand.
seo company

mitila farjana said...

Yeah , digital marketing surely the future marketing as this more attractive to catch the attention of the customers.
Apps for Android Tablet

sherlina s said...


Hey.. You have Nice Blog..
Digital Marketing Agency

Shah said...

I was thinking to myself: this really explained things well and gave me a whole new way of looking at things. I do know this would not have been possible without reading this truly remarkable post. I sincerely appreciate it and wish all the best! essay help from BestCustomWriting.com

sushant singh said...

Thanks. It's awesome ,it is realy helpful



Searchinfomedia

Robert Gomez said...

Thank you for sharing your unique perspective and message of hope. It is very good to be reminded that language and "knowledge" can dissociate us not only from others but from ourselves. Visit here

Jonathan Rodriguez said...

This was a great blog! I am disappointed that you no longer update it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails