Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun with Image Search

I just finished building my presentation for the panel I'm moderating at DPAC (Digital Publishing and Advertising Conference) in NY next week. Suffice it to say I had a little fun with image search. Who needs clip art when gems like these are just a click away...

All dressed up and nowhere to go (and no money to spend)

Keep searching

OK class, time to sharpen those pencils!

Tools of the Trade

This is a test of the Emergency Broacast System

Tools of the Trade

Integration ain't for everyone

Is that a light at the end of the tunnel?

I won't steal my thunder by sharing the context for these images but I can tell you they are posted in the chronological order of my deck. If I've piqued your interest, make sure to stop by my session, "Is Search Recession Proof?" on Tuesday the 28th at noon.

Update: Here's the full presentation...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails