Friday, May 8, 2009

RFP-U

Here's my deck from today's MediaPost Search Insider Summit Panel. Once again, I had some fun with clip art (and other "art") courtesy of Google image search.

I've become a huge fan of minimalist PowerPoints. Here I try to get my point across about how screwed up the RFP process is with a step-by-step recap using only pics.



Many thanks to my panel for engaging in a lively discussion...

Tony Bombacino, Chief Marketing Officer, Restaurant.com
Tom Kuthy, VP, Strategic Partnerships, Resolution Media
Janel Landis, VP of Search Marketing, SendTec
Olivier Lemaignen, Group Manager, Global Search Marketing, Intuit, inc.

And special thanks to Oliver for providing the comic relief with such gems as...

"It’s almost like saying the one night stand is a good indication of what the marriage will be like."

"The RFP stands for Request for Pain."

Update: MediaPost has made available a video of this session. Check it out here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails