Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kickin' It with the Marketing All-Stars

Chuck Taylor All StarsImage Source

In today's Search Insider column I culled my book interviews to catch some quick commentary from a collection of colorful characters. This is my second-to-last column before I come out of hiding at the end of the month and resume original writing.

Over the next three weeks though, I'm looking at a wedding in NY, conference in SF, week vacation in Cancun, and, oh yeah, a book deadline of 3/31 for McGraw-Hill! As I told my colleague, Glenn Fishback of Adify, yesterday, I only know one speed. Giddyup!

What Assorted Marketing All-Stars Learned From Google

This is the fifth in a series of columns I'm publishing in MediaPost featuring excerpts of interviews I've conducted while writing my book, "Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google," Previous installments included a double feature with Paul Gunning and John Battelle. Like the Octomom or the Gosselins, there's no turning back after your first set of multiples -- so, today, I'll offer up 11 marketing all-stars weighing in on the same theme: What makes Google such a unique company? Why has it been so successful?
» 1 Comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails