Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sound Check with Paul and John; Where's George and Ringo?


Original Image Sources

Today's Search Insider column is a double-feature with sound-bytes from 2 heavy hitters in the space -- Paul Gunning, CEO of Tribal DDB Worldwide and John Battelle, CEO of Federated Media Publishing.

I've been very fortunate to have the support of many influential and insightful industry figures throughout the process of writing my book. I've conducted over 50 interviews to date with another 50+ in the works. It's been challenging to coordinate schedules much less take copious notes and weave them into the running manuscript.

That said, it's been well worth it as the end product will be much more powerful than anything I could've written in a silo. And, to top it off, I've been able to re-purpose the material into some fun Search Insider columns.

Here's the blurb from today's piece...

What Paul Gunning and John Battelle Learned From Google

This is the fourth in a series of columns I'm publishing in MediaPost featuring interviews I've conducted while writing my book, "Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google." Today is a 2-for-1 special with Paul Gunning and John Battelle. Gunning is CEO at Tribal DDB Worldwide. Battelle is CEO of Federated Media (FM) Publishing, and author of "The Search," a book that stands the test of time as the defining narrative on the rise of Google and the importance of search. So, what did these captains of industry learn from Google? Read on...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails