Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Learning From Google: The Horse Ain't Dead Yet!

Image Source

In this week's Search Insider column, I continue down the path of lessons learned from Google. This time the topic is general business and I've stretched it out to a 3-parter.

After this list is done, I'll do the obligatory Search Insider Summit buzz-o-meter before shifting back the Google meme and focusing on life lessons learned from the Big G, starting with dating. Tweet your suggestions to @LearnFromGoogle.

Also, FYI, I'm in final negotiations with a major global publisher around a book deal for "Everything I Need to Know About Marketing I Learned From Google." Keep an eye on LearnFromGoogle.com for all the updates and submit your email to be notified when the book comes out.

Here's the blurb from my last columm...

More On: Everything I Need to Know About Business I Learned From Google
OK, kids. Class is back in session. Once again, we're studying business lessons learned from Google. As you'll recall, last time we covered these five Google-isms: 1. Innovate or die. 2. Automate or die. 3. Tap the long tail. 4. Keep your head in the cloud. 5. Don't scare users. Today, we'll discuss numbers six through eight. So get those pens and papers ready...
» 2 Comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails