Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Developing a Product? Get Googley With It!

In today's Search Insider column, I expand my lessons learned from Google from marketing to product development.

I've also started a Twitter account @LearnFromGoogle to share additional thoughts and provide a forum for feedback and new ideas. I plan to include the cream of the crop in my book so hit me with your best shot... tweet away!

Here's the blurb...

Everything I Need To Know About Product Development I Learned From Google

As loyal Search Insider readers know, I've been fleshing out marketing lessons learned from Google for three consecutive columns as a precursor to a book I'm writing -- Everything I Need to Know About Marketing I Learned From Google. I figure it's never too early to start working on a sequel so, today, I'd like to focus on lessons learned from Google about product development.
» 1 Comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails