Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Media Posts

I know it can be hard for people to keep up on my 15+ blogs. Heck, it's hard for me to keep up on them.

As I've said before, Digital Sea Change is the central hub for all my digital marketing ruminations.

So, in case you missed it, below are 3 recent posts on the Connectual blog that have me riffing on topics that I've been quoted on in the press.

In each post, I relay my POV shared with MediaPost and expand on it to cover the implications for the various inhabitants of the digital marketing ecosystem.

Here are brief summaries:

Google Not Content with Content Network - Google opened up the content network to 3rd party vendors like networks and exchanges. This'll help marketers achieve more scale against niche target segments. And publishers should see higher AdSense yields. But marketers currently running on the Google Content Network stand to see higher CPC's from increased competition.

Google Chrome: Pilot or Hijacker? - Google struck a deal with Sony to pre-load its Chrome browser onto new Vaios in the US. Good for users (fast and searchy) but troubling for marketers (higher PPC costs) and publishers (more stolen content).

4 Suggested Twitter Ad Formats - Twitter changed its terms of service to pave the way for advertising. Check out the 4 Google-inspired advertising formats I came up with for them.

OK, what are you waiting for? Go get Connectual for the full stories!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails