Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look Ma, I'm on Skittles.com!

By now, plenty of industry pundits have weighed in on the recent Skittles.com relaunch as a portal of user generated content calling it daring and gutsy and everything in between.

For what it's worth, I dig it. I mean, what else are they going to do with Skittles.com? Does anyone really care to spend time with the Skittles brand except when they're hungry or thirsty? So why not turn the site over to the people to do whatever they want with it?

As for me, what I wanted to do with it was impress my family with my digital marketing know-how. Hey look, I'm on the homepage of Skittles.com!

Skittles.com Twitter

My Skittles Tweet

Of course, now I have to explain Twitter to my fam and there's no doing that in 140 characters, so I'll leave it to Samantha Bee...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails