Friday, April 23, 2010

Wish I Were There

Wish You Were Here



















In this week's Search Insider column, I collaborated with Frank Lee of The Search Agency to recap the highlights of the MediaPost Search Insider Summit. (Frank attended the conference in person while I monitored it live via Twitter #mpsis.)

In my last column, I shared predictions for what would have people buzzing in Captiva. Turns out I got 4/10 right -- 5 if you count Attribution as a variation of Data. Not a bad average for a major league baseball player. Not great for a guy who's been closely tracking SIS buzz for eight shows running.

Here's the blurb...

Search Insider Summit Buzz-O-Tweeter

Last week saw the annual spring migration of search geeks down to Florida for the Search Insider Summit. After attending the previous seven shows and tracking the buzz, I had to turn the reigns over to Frank Lee of The Search Agency for on-site buzz tracking -- which is very scientific, mind you -- and settle for remotely monitoring the #mpsis tweet-stream. Here are the top ten buzzwords dropped by conference attendees, with some context for each one from Frank -- and a little added commentary from me -- along with the tweet I think best captured the sentiment.
» 2 Comments


1 comment:

Shivam said...

Hii there
Nice blog
Guys you can visit here to know more
Buy Instagram followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails