Thursday, April 8, 2010

Buzz Lightweek?


In yesterday's Search Insider column, I offered up a preview for next week's Search Insider Summit, a conference that I've attended each of the past 7 times but will be missing next week due to family commitments.

At each SIS, I track the Buzz-o-Meter -- the ten most popular buzzwords dropped by speakers and attendees. In this column, I recap that past 7 lists and take a stab at predicting what will have people buzzing next week.

We'll see if my predictions come true or if it turns out to be a buzz-light week.

Here's the blurb...

Captiva Weather Report: Sunny, Warm, And Chance of Buzz

Next week, many of my friends and colleagues will be descending upon Captiva Island, Fla. for the biannual Search Insider Summit. In today's column, I'll share the results from the past seven summits to see what trends we can identify and help people "skate where the puck is going" or, more appropriately, "sail where the boat will be" in Captiva.
» 3 Comments




1 comment:

Shivam said...

Hii there
Nice blog
Guys you can visit here to know more
buy 100 youtube subscribers

Related Posts with Thumbnails