Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who's Counting?

Image Source

As stated in my previous Search Insider column -- What Assorted Marketing All-Stars Learned From Google -- the goal for my last installment was to catch the Duggars.

Last week's column -- What 19 Marketers Learned From Google -- squared me up with them, parents and grand-children excluded. Not sure how Michelle did it. My interviews each took only 30-40 minutes, not weeks!

Won't spend much time previewing or pontificating here. My manuscript deadline is 3/31 so it's crunch-time. And, being the glutton for punishment I am, I decided last week to add a 21st chapter titled, "Future-proofing" to discuss what's coming in the next 10-ish years for Google, and marketing in general, along with some tips to help readers prepare.

In my last blog post -- Got It Covered -- I shared some stats on word-count and such in addition to the cover art. Here are the updated figured -- again, pending a few last holes to fill and all the publisher edits yet to come...

Pages: 335
Words: 83,233
Characters (no spaces): 415,942
Characters (with spaces): 497,517
Paragraphs: 2,907
Lines: 6,935

And here's the blurb from my column...

What 19 Marketers Learned From Google

This is the sixth and final column in a series I've been publishing in MediaPost featuring excerpts of interviews I've conducted while writing my book, "Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google." Today, I'll share 140-character-or-less responses from 19 marketing gurus regarding the most important thing they learned from Google.
» 1 Comments

Starting next week I get back to regular posting and bylines -- which means more often and less book-y!

1 comment:

Shivam said...

Hii there
Nice blog
Guys you can visit here to know more
twitter trends india

Related Posts with Thumbnails