Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seth Godin's Googley Lessons

Seth Godin Googley LessonsOriginal Image Source (Thought bubble is mine)

As mentioned in my last post, I'm hard at work on a book for McGraw-Hill which is why Digital Sea Change hasn't been updated for some time.

I've also had to scale back my Search Insider column in Media Post. For the rest of Q1, I'll be using that space to share interviews I'm conducting with various industry thought-leaders while researching and preparing my manuscript.

Today marks my first installment, an interview with Seth Godin. Here's the blurb...

What Seth Godin Learned From Google

So what lessons did the father of permission marketing learn from Google? For one, "relevancy rules." And, "tap the wisdom of crowds" -- but think of them more as tribes, since "crowds are close to mobs -- out of control and sometimes angry."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its an amazing article for social media

Related Posts with Thumbnails