Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Booked

McGraw-Hill Professional
I'm very excited to announce that I've agreed to terms with McGraw-Hill to publish my book, "Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google." (Yes, they cut out "I Need" from the title to tighten it up.)

We're looking at a Fall 2010 release which means I need to pour all my creative writing energy into my manuscript for the foreseeable future. Accordingly, posting will be light on Digital Sea Change for the next few months.

As I discussed in last night's post about WWGD, I'll be interviewing many industry bigwigs as I cull case studies, POV's and misc. sound-bytes to beef up my narrative. My hope is to publish excerpts on LearnFromGoogle.com as well as in future Search Insider bylines. So I won't be going dark completely. I'll make sure to link to these and any other related postings here on Digital Sea Change.

I'll also be active on twitter and picking the most insightful tweets from others @LearnFromGoogle to include in the book. And for every 100 followers, I'll pick one person at random (from the entire list of followers) to receive a signed copy. So please follow along even if you don't want to participate in the conversation.

Thanks for your support as I sink my teeth into this project. And special thanks to everyone that thought I was book-worthy and thumbs-upped my MediaPost column seeding the topic. If you want to be notified when the book is published, please register your email on my Learn From Google site.

Have a great holiday season! And be sure to check out my recent post on the Connectual blog relaying thoughts shared with MediaPost on preparing for 2010 and 10 digital marketing tips for the coming year.


Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should write down some really wonderful tips and hints. Great articles you are showing on this site that I think it would be a good asset. Courtier immobilier Griffintown

Related Posts with Thumbnails