Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Dream of Bing-y

Please vote for my picture in the Bing Photo Content on Facebook
This ain't the first time I've repurposed a Facebook update as a blog post. But it's the first time I've done so with a call to action. Please take 2 seconds to vote for my picture to be the Bing homepage background. (Be my Bing-man?)

In case you're wondering, those are the ocean villas at the Intercontinental resort in Bora BoraNumbered List and, yes, it's every bit as fabulous at it looks. The coffee tables in the rooms slide open so you can feed the fish.

Update: Social media guru Jeff Campbell pointed out that you need to join the app before you can vote. So search Bing on Facebook (or, shall I say, google Bing) and then join the photo contest and then vote for Pedro! Not quite a 2 second endeavor anymore but much appreciated! Don't worry, I never forget the little people!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails