I've been having a lot of fun with Bing, the new Microsoft search engine. I must say, the more I use the name (and the engine for that matter -- stay tuned for my forthcoming preview) the more I like it.
Here are my Top 20 puns for Bing. Journalists, you can thank me later...
1. Bada Boom Bada Bing!
2. Bing it on!
5. Bing me up Scotty!
7. Bing Boy
8. Bing-Bong (the witch is dead)
10. Float like a butterfly, Bing like a bee!
1. Bing in the noise, Bing in the funk
2. Bing around the rosey
3. I want to play with my Bing-a-ling
4. Bing-y, Bing-y, Bing-y, Can't You See?
5. I came to Bing the pain
6. Listen to the Bing within my heart
7. Wind beneath my Bing
8. Don't Bing me down, Bruce
9. Wild Bing, you make my heart Bing
10. If you like it then you shoulda put a Bing on it!
And, of course, the bonus track...
Call me Bing pun, if you with the Bing guns!
Update 6/3: Can't believe I forgot this one -- "It Don't Mean a Thing if You Ain't Got that Bing!"
Update 6/4: And this -- "Bing with me, Bing for the year, Bing for the laughter, Bing for the Tears."
FLETCHERJONESAUDI.COM/NORTHAVE.HTM - ALL CAPS and /Slashes can be tolerated but what comes after the slash here is unforgivable. North and Ave are 2 words that just don't go well smushed tog...
10 months ago