Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bid Management Revisited

In today's Search Insider, I respond to Steve Baldwin, who got bent out of shape when I called bid management a commodity. Hopefully I didn't get too snarky with my retort here. I'm actually a fan of Steve and the gang at Didit. Looking forward to seeing what he comes back with.
Here's the blurb:

Bid Management May Not Be A Commodity -- But It's Not A Differentiator
I was planning on using this column to weigh in with predictions for 2009 but fellow Search Insider Steve Baldwin called me out so I feel compelled to respond -- lest my POV (to paraphrase reader Steve Plunkett) be branded as the bid management version of “SEO is not rocket science.” Lord knows I don’t want anyone making a contest out of me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails