Thursday, July 29, 2010

Googley Haiku


Image Source

I've often compared writing search ad copy to conjuring Haiku. Those darn specs can be infuriating! Every time I pen one of these columns I'm reminded how valuable good search copywriters are.

So Few Characters.
Want To Add More Nouns And Verbs.
And Here Is The Blurb...

The New Haiku -- 2010 Edition

Anytime I find myself in a pinch for column fodder, I know I can always fall back on a little Search Haiku. It's not as exciting as covering the search news blotter, but hopefully it will still be as entertaining for you. So here is a fresh new installment of rhymes adding to my collection from '06 and '09.
» 9 Comments

6 comments:

SEO Agency Kent said...

I appreciate the ideas and I would like to read more good stuff keep it up! This is very nice article and have great information

SEO marketing uk said...

So what best practice you need to make for it now?

Jo Shaer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Essex Local SEO said...

Social Media
Time sucking waste of effort?
Only time will tell

Local SEO said...

Awesome blog!!! Thanks to sharing this great information about digital marketing, it quiet very useful for my Local SEO business.

Robert Gomez said...

I hope you are able to share some of the "amazing inventions" in future logs. visit here to learn more!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails