Friday, December 11, 2009

When It Comes to Dating, Do You Feel Lucky?

I'm Feeling Lucky

Image Source


Whoops! Forgot to post my latest byline...

As promised, I related lessons about dating learned from Google. Thanks to some great suggestions tweeted @LearnFromGoogle and an interview with a Google insider, I was able to come up with 15 gems. Here's the blurb...
---
Everything I Need to Know About Dating I Learned From Google

Today I'd like to take a spin on the lighter side in my series of lessons learned from Google. To date, we've covered marketing lessons, product development lessons, and general business lessons. Now let's see what Google can teach up about dating...
---
This will be my last in the "Learning From Google" series for a while. My next column will be the Search Insider Summit buzz-o-meter and then I'll likely take a hiatus to focus on writing my book... which I just agreed to terms with a publisher on! More detail coming soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails