Thursday, August 13, 2009

How I Became a Search Geek

Image Source

Yesterday, I got into the Search Insider summer story spirit with a little fireside chat of my own.

Believe it or not, I wasn't always a search geek. I went through a display phase, an email phase, even a pop-up phase before leaving the ranch to pan for gold in them thar search hills.

Now sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip... into search.

Here's the blurb...

How I Got Into Search
I really enjoyed Gord Hotchkiss' series of summer stories -- or, as I like to call them, fireside chats -- and was quite moved by Kaila Colbin's column about her father's stoke. It's not often you get a glimpse into the lives behind the Search Insiders -- unless you make it out to the biannual Search Insider Summit -- so I thought I'd continue the trend with my "getting into search" story.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails