As you'll see I ran thru some market research to set the stage then counted down each of the top 10 and pointed to one key to success for each discipline.
To view the recording complete with voiceover and post-preso Q&A, check out "adtech Digital Marketing Webinar" on the Connectual blog.
Thought I'd relay one tidbit from today's session. After the presentation, we polled the audience about which of the 10 areas of digital marketing I outlined would see the most growth over the next 12 months.
Here were the results:
The skew towards social may not surprise you -- especially seeing how it was ranked #1 on my list -- but I don't think the question was phrased properly so it's difficult to interpret the results.
The word "growth" is quite subjective. It could refer to any of the following:
- Increased usage by consumers
- Increased usage by marketers
- Increased marketing opportunities available to marketers
- Increased budget allocation by marketers
- Increased performance of the channel (read: ROI) for marketers