Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Can Pick Your Nose, You Can Pick Your Agency, But You Can't Pick Your Agency's Nose

My Search Insider column today was originally attributed to Gord Hotchkiss...

Search Insider

I ain't complaining though -- it's quite the compliment for your writing is mistaken for Gord's!

Media Post did run a correction and Gord set the record straight in the comments so my cover was blown.

Here's the blurb...

10 Reasons Why Clients Don't Pick the Right SEM Agencies

In my last column, I continued the thread around fixing the client/agency RFP process by listing 10 reasons why SEM agencies don’t win new biz. However, the responsibility for ill-fated client/agency matchmaking does not reside solely with agencies. Now, I won’t go as far as fellow Search Insider Janel Landis to say that clients are complacent, jaded, or near-sighted. Instead, I’ll point out 10 symptoms that, if left untreated, could lead to those diagnoses.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails